All systems go...................

Dearest Mom and Dad,
Well, its seems ages since I last posted........................... since the rugby finals, that is...


Article in the Canberra Times before the game..............


Gareth doing his thing...................


Then this happened..................


Sooooooooooooooooooo painfull...................... very happy I was not there.


On some painkillers for the victory speeches.


Holding the trophies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Hugging his Chloe. He goes in for the surgery on Thursday.


On to some more cheerful news - IT RAINED!!! I don't think Charlotte was as happy as I was.


Onto some news about George - as you know he is slightly obsessed with me..........


Since my last trip to Sydney he has started a new habit....................when I leave the house he must spend all his time roughing up every quilt and mat in the house.
Gareth's empty bed........'

 
 
Button's bed.
 

Bathroom mat..


Our bed..............


I got this lovely recipe from Sue - Weetbix with cranberries - I think Dad will like it.


Lunch out to break the boredom .................

Jenny
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts