Sydney and Gareth

Dearest Mom and Dad
Just up the road from Button is a South African restaurant - this is on the front door.


We have never eaten there...........................I've never liked Pap!!


Surry Hills - the lovely old terrace houses.


This cat was HUGE and "seriously vicious" according to Button who has had the misfortune of trying to stroke it.


The food.................


Prepping for the play!


This is still one of my most favourite things I have made.


Button's breakfast one morning............


Heading out to take me to the airport. That's her house in the background.


At a coffee shop.


The wall paper in the toilet at my favourite bookshop/café ...............


............some ads were quite risqué in the day!


This is an odd one!


And I now know how to make a pair of matador pants!!


And now for Dad.....................


I know how he misses watching Gareth play!

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




Comments

Popular Posts