A little bit of this and that..........

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry for the lack of blog posts - but truth be told, my life has been a bit boring of late.
Here are some photos of Gareth scoring a try!!


In yet another line out!!


and another........................

And another!! Actually, this is a great get!


I am very, very, very excited about this event. Its a trunk show where we can purchase vintage and antique fabrics, quilts etc.  I have tried a few times to buy some blocks from her on line but have always just missed them. Oh happy days, I will see them in the flesh!!


With some time of this week I tidied up my sewing room - just a bit!!


I am planning to make a quilt for Button using vintage sheets - I have collected quite a lot over the years - I now know what I what to do with them. Another, happy day!!


Its been a bit chilly here at night!! But the temperature of the sea is still wonderful to swim in.


Debs and Jane had a birthday - perfect excuse to go out for dinner.


We went to my favourite restaurant on the Coast - Ba Vigo ...............


Button used to work there years ago - here is a plate of stuffed artichoke hearts - delish!!


Vaughn and I ended the week with a picnic at the Mooloolaba Spit!!

 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 

Comments

Popular Posts