a beautiful wedding, a stuffy nose and other random stuff

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry about being so slack with the blog but this bloody cold etc made me feel bloody miserable............
But I cheered up tremendously when we arrived at Cat and Paul's wedding.................I have asked for permission to post these photos................
The setting was gorgeous - right beside a lake - the confetti was birdseed !!
AND the bride looked beautiful ..................................
The reception was held at the newly weds home - how special is that - the weather was glorious and the sunset put on a show for us.
All the table decorations were collected or made by Cat (the bride). All so very, very, very pretty.
Vaughn loved the heart shaped bird seed gift tied to the cutlery.................
Cat's bouquet - made by her with jewellery belonging to family members - her Grand father proudly informed me!!


But back to my boring life - the last of my scraps had been cut into strips ............


.................which I crocheted into a mat - oh Mom, for some strange reason, I absolutely loved making this - and I so enjoy the texture of the little mat. I know, its odd..................


Moving on to food - Button introduced me to Persian Feta - OH MY HAT!!


Its soft and delish - so basically I have it with everything...................


So here is the pumpkin plant that sprouted up - I have since discovered another two!!


George really enjoyed having me house bound - yes, this is his happy face!


................... and I am still working on my wool felt crazy - this photo does not show up the colours too well. But I am battling to find the right colour silk ribbon - you would think with all the ribbon I have it would be easy - but no................

 
We go to Canberra next week - we are all pretty excited but Gareth informed me that it was 5deg this morning !!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts