A little bit of this and that.

 Dearest Mom and Dad

I am trying to get a few of my unfinished projects completed.  I used felted wool to crazy the one panel of this little bag...............


................and for the other side -I simply embroidered some flowers onto a beautiful piece of wool.


I picked up Sue on Friday morning for an impromptu tea "gathering"  - it was good to see her using my book!


Mom, pop onto www.sewsocrazy.blogspot.com. - the "students" in my classes are doing the most beautiful work.


As I said - we headed off to "the Silva Spoon" for tea on Friday morning.........


.............we were very surprised - it was not as busy as it usually is - which was good for us..............


................everything is pretty................


...................even the food - I love lemon meringue - it reminds me of you, Mom.


The weather has been glorious - so Vaughn, George, Squash and I headed for the beach.
I packed a simple brunch............


......................beautiful, beautiful day.................


..................I packed some fruit !!............


George has not had the best week - he had THIRTEEN teeth removed!!!!

 
After a long swim in the sea - we all headed home for a Nana nap!!
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts