Back in the land of the living......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, I survived the exploding eyeball - barely! Seriously, though, I was a tad frightened ........................all over now..................

Jane has been busy sewing very pretty pillow cases for Alex, her daughter.


I thought you might like the colour of my Converse - so much better than the boring black..........


A student bought a British quilting magazine into class the other day - there was quite a nice review of the book in it!!


George seems to have recovered from having all those teeth pulled..........


I am afraid to say that this is my new addiction!~


I am slowly finding my sewing mojo - am working on felted wool at the moment.........


Vaughn and I are getting seriously excited about Gareth and Button coming home - I have purchased the Beacon Easter eggs for their childhood!!


I have the menu planned for the weekend....................


Hopefully the weather will be like this - .....................this is what it looked like last week..................I love the sea this time of year - the temperature is gorgeous.............
I swim most days.................


............the garden is looking better..........


...................and, as I said, I am enjoying my stitching again.............

 
 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts