It feels like two weeks....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I am back from my trip to Sydney and Canberra - it feels as though I have been away fro weeks!!!
As usual, I so enjoyed being in Sydney - the little terrace houses in Paddington are to die for.................


Between castings and work Button is a very, very, very busy girl. This photo of her was taken just after doing the casting for the 1915 movie with Sam Worthington - that's if he doesn't have to go to jail!!!


Have I told you how much I love Paddington???


............this is my most favourite place to go.............


...................its a bookshop and a café......................
three stories of books ..................


and interesting "wallpaper" in the loo - gosh, I remember you with a "beehive" Mom!!


My favourite spot to sit and eat and read...................


It was Mardi Gras in Sydney - so the ATM's were all shoozed up!! Love it!!


Breakfast!!


Sorry, not the best photo - but Chloe's 21st was fun........


Chloe and Gareth


Breakfast with Button...............


Tea and cake with Button ....................

 
And then home to Vaughn, George, Squash and Charlotte!
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts