So, I have something to show you....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
This is the beautiful Inspirations Magazine............


........................and I am in it!


Kan jy dit glooi - as Carol would say.................


Oh, and I found these - Mom, I started this quilt a couple of years ago for you..........


I spent a lovely day at an International Women's Day lunch ................


.................good food, good company and a great talk and quilt show by Judy Hooworth. Needless to say, I bought raffle tickets and did not win a bloody thing!! And yes, there was jelly and custard for dessert which was odd because the main meal was great!


Judy had some gorgeous quilts to show us.


Meanwhile, Gareth and Chloe went to Dubbo and spent the weekend at the zoo.

Gareth and giraffes - two of my favourite things.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts