While you were away - part two

Dearest Mom and Dad
I cannot wait to hear all your news - it seems as though you had a wonderful time.
So, Button turned 25 - kan je dit glooi? Do you remember, Dad, how you used to say "happy face, grumpy face, sad face" etc and Button would put on a show??? ANd what about Granny Muffin???

Nothing has changed!!!!
She seemed to have had a fun day with friends on Cockatoo Island..................


I am busy teaching and getting a few new classes which is good for me............... the book has proved to be  helpful when I give the "students homework".........


We have had quite a bit of rain - which we needed...............


But the humid weather sets little Squash's skin off - so, she is not a happy camper!!

 
I popped into to see Marie and she had finished off the hexagon quilt which she had forgotten about..............
 

I do so love a hand quilted hexagon quilt..........


On Sunday morning - I felt slightly under the weather, it was Cathy's 60th party the night before. MOM, some of my friends are turning 60!!!!!!!! How did that happen??????????? Anyway, Vaughn and I had breakfast at Moffat beach in Caloundra..........



Delish food ..............


Moffat Beach reminds Vaughn and I of the South Coast - it has a St Mikes feel - does it not - or maybe we were just feeling a tad nostalgic..................


Eleanor had her crazy framed - beautiful, is it not?


AND Katja will be doing my patterns for me - which I am really, really, really excited about................

 
Chat soon......................
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts