My birthday...........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I celebrate my birthday quietly now - just the way I like it, its a sad time for me. Vaughn left a gift and flowers for me .................which was very sweet. As you know, we wrap all birthday and Christmas gifts in newspaper in this house!!


Can you believe that I have an orchid in bloom - well, I take no credit for it blooming - it sort of bloomed itself. My pot plants have to become hunter gatherers to survive!!


African violet doing it's thing..................


And Button's little cactus that she has had for years is doing soooo well since a potted it into a cracked teacup!!


I have no idea where to hang these crazy wallhangings ................. they have been there since I got them back from the publishers..............


And I am working from my own book !!!!! I need to make a little project from my book for the publishers. Works quite well, I think.............


It's good having Vaughn home for the weekend.

XXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts