A birthday lunch............

Dearest Mom and Dad
Pam, who I met years ago,( shortly after immigrating) turned 60! As a gift we made her a picnic rug - and added a photo of us as a label.....................


The little picnic rug - all rolled up with a handy handle!!


I don't get to meet with this little sewing group as much anymore - but I wish I did - they have been knitting tea cosies !! I LOVE this rose one - remember when we battled so much with the pattern when I was with you last??


A cute pompom one!!!!


A close up of the roses!!


 Irene and her husband love to garden....................


an orchid................


their veggie patch - which yielded 6 delicious looking miellies!!


Tomatoes.............................


And last but definitely not least - Irene and Paul have recently adopted Leroy from "Paws" - oh Mom, you would love him. What a character, I wanted to take him home!!!


Vaughn was due home so I made a mushroom, asparagus and prawn risotto for dinner.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts