A lovely day..........

Dearest Mom and Dad
oh wow, what a day! I got to see Georgia and Harriet - the twin girls born 6 weeks prem......................... aren't they beautiful - lying snuggly under a quilt made by their Nan............


Sue - proud Nan with Georgia............


A kiss......................on a soft precious head.........................Cat, their mother, said such a beautiful thing - she said they smell "delicious"......................

 
After seeing the babies and Cat sue took me for a high tea for my birthday!!


Everything was so pretty........................


A Suffolk puff cushion or two........


....................lovely table settings...............


Oh my gosh - a toilet roll doll - I have not seen one of these in years................


The toilet was pretty too.....................


Vintage napkins...........lace tablecloths.........


A lamp made from an old mixer - that's recycling for you.....................


Our table......................


One of the bite size delicious goodies...............

 
Friends - they make me miss you a little less.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts