Sooooo, while I was playing...........

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, on Saturday, while I was out with the girls, Vaughn did this for me. He organised a huge sewing room - by the time I came home all I had to do was to choose which quilts I wanted to hang.
So I chose my least favourite quilt - I made for Button before we immigrated................


And my absolute favourite quilt - the one that was one my bed when Gareth and Button were little. I have such fond memories of a life lived on this quilt.
I also hung Gareth's animal quilt.
Now Granny's dressing table can be of use.


This scrappy quilt was in my old sewing room.


Vaughn set up my "Crazy station"


Somewhere to keep fabric - I still need to empty the cupboard in the other room. 


My notice board...........................


The quilt that "quilter's by the sea" gave to me for my 40th.

Space for my books, Gareth's Elvis clock and a basket for George.


A table in the middle of the room - perfect for cups of tea. Jane and I have christened it already.


Shelving my junk and photos of my precious parents !!


Cutting table and storage.


 
AND he put up a few of my favourite photos!!!
So, what do you think???
I must admit I was very touched - the attention to detail!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew so impressed. The space is lovely and so was Vaughan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts