A bit of this and that.......

Dearest Mom and Dad
We had a busy week going over the final draft of the book. So basically, this is the last time I will see the book until it is a "book".
Cindy - Thursday crazy class - turned 50, so we had a bit of a party!
The weather is absolutely beautiful and the Wattle trees are doing their thing.............


Sunday's picnic was at Caloundra - surprisingly chilly in the wind.


These trees at the bottom of our garden remind me of Carol.................................


I started a little clam shell project.................................love them but don't know if I will ever make a quilt - I find stitching these by hand the best method - not English paper piecing.
By the way all my quilts look sooooooo good in your new home.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts