So I had some fabrics...........

Dearest Mom
Over the past months I have been cutting up my fabrics that I have had for way too long. Some of them are as old as Gareth!!!!! It was quite amazing how many quilts I got out of one basket of scraps.



I cut the fabrics into 4" squares for half square triangles...................
The smaller bits - I cut up for one in hexagons - a scrappy hexagon quilt - I have thousands of hexies covered and ready to go!!!!!


The "pretties" I kept separate to make this little quilt! I quite like this one!!! Its ready to be quilted.....


A nice empty basket - just Squash's ball left in it.........



.....................and slivers of fabrics in the bin!!!!!


I also got this giant quilt out of that scrap basket - I made this at the beginning of the year - I think! - I need to finish hand quilting it...............


I am hoping to have a nice tidy and depleted sewing room for the new year. So all I have left - fabric wise - is a lot of new fabrics to use up. Oh happy days!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts