Christmas parties .....

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry about the lack of blogging lately - my mind has been elsewhere!!
Here are a few photos of the Christmas gatherings I gave been to ...... No particular order - just  snippets .......................

I know I look like a little devil with my reindeer antlers - they looked much better on Jane!!!


This little gingerbread man was made for me by Jacoba and Debbie - they baked some too.....


I received some lovely gifts from the "Crazy" girls - one being a home grown cucumber????? Jokes aside it was delicious....................
Our Christmas party at Buderim was fun - the theme was "The night before Christmas" - so we went in our pj's and we took along some of our toys etc.  Vaughn and I have been cleaning out the shed - we came across a box with a lot of Button's dolls - has been in the shed for 10 years - typical Vaughn he spent days washing them for Button - they were full of mould and stuff. So I took a basket of dolls to the party. Can you believe that "Pretty Sue" the cloth doll on the left that I made for Button was full of mould - I soaked her in Nappysan - look how good she looks!!!


I won a prize for the smallest teddies - remember when I used to make small teddies??? I think you have a few..........

Letitia really made an effort for the party - blue eyeshadow, curlers, ciggie etc

Jane loves the antlers!!!

This is Jane's teddy - "born in 1957" - her Mom removed the eyes because she was scared Jane would choke on them. It is the cutest, cutest, cutest bear - all worn from love.............


Letitia sucking her thumb - no comment!!!!

Looking sexy - "I said Love, I said Pet, I said Darl"





In between all this I got the scrap quilt done - I do love the colours of this - so all my scraps are cut up and used!!!!

Jacoba and Debbie also made this gingerbread tree for our "Crazy" Christmas gathering.............

How clever are these roses made from oranges????

I am sightly addicted to these - cherries dipped in choc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie's colourful Christmas table..............

Ella enjoyed the gingerbread men ...................

Still laughing at all the comments regarding this cucumber!!!!!!!!

Margret at Kim's gathering..................


Jane and "her" antlers..................
This is the worst time of the year - I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts