My "oldest"friends

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, I got together with my "oldest" friends in Oz - that being Margret, Cathy and Jane.
I set the table up in the garden under the stars - it was a beautiful night.
Seeing that we were just girls - I went for a pretty Christmas setting!!!


I recieved some lovely gifts - some best enjoyed first thing in the morning while still in one's pj's.......

I tried a new recipe - pork with strawberry balsmaic sauce - it was very good............

If you need the recipe - let me know.

Here we all are - still looking pretty good - I think!!!!

 Dessert, gifts and coffee........it was at this stage of the evening that I spilt my wine!!!!

I am loving these choc dipped cherries WAY to much at the moment!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. The chocolate dipped cherries are delicious......it was a great night Jenny....so good to catch up with everyone.....have a lovely Xmas.....and all the best for 2013....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts