It's all just so excting.........

Dearest Mom and Dad
I have a lot to be excited about at the moment!!! Firstly, we will have both Gareth and Button home for the weekend - OH HAPPY DAYS!!!
Secondly, Button's wonderful news!!!
Thirdly - the first draft has left the building!!!!!!
Honestly, I could not have done this without Vaughn - he has been AMAZING!! This weekend was a little "scratchy" - to say the least - but he is really very tired.
Here he is doing the illustrations .......


 I managed to make up this bag - I am happy with it - it's bigger than it looks in the photo.............


 Remember this little wooden tray you gave me, Mom???


 Look, what I found .....................I had no idea that it has been around since 1891!!!!


 Now, I don't know why, but I joined this "inch by inch quilt" group - yup, as if I don't have enough to do..........but I love to mindlessly hand stitch these little 1" squares while watching TV at night........


 We send each other fabrics - which is also a bit ridiculous because we all have so much as it is - I got Tish to come in to cut the fabrics for me .......................

So that's my news!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts