Button and the week that was...................

 Dearest Mom and Dad
I had a lovely week this week - I couldn't wait for it to end so that I could pick Button up. Gareth arrives on Saturday.

Bev showed me her gorgeous scrappy blanket - I just love it !!!  Bev likes to make scrap quilts like me - I think you should make one for Nunu...................just suggesting!!!


 As always, Crazy at the Patchwork Angel was a fun day - we made these cute pincushions!!!!
 It was a pincushion week - Lyn from the Calondra group had this pincushion amongst her goodies ........



 This is my new pincushion - it's a long story.................


 ..............needless to say I "offered" Jane the little Peter Rabbit one - I think she got the best one ..................dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although, I do like my girl one................


I baked for Button...................


And then she was HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts