The week that was............

Dearest Mom and Dad
The thimble that Granny gave me was lost during our move here - I did manage to find one just like it at an antique shop -  and it is a Dorcas thimble as well!!!!

 Gwen, from Crazy Tuesday has made this amazing apllique quilt.  She has asked me to teach her how to hand quilt - I am pleased that it will be hand quilted as apposed to machine - it deserves to be hand quilted!!!!!

 It was Debs and Jane's birthday - so off we went for dinner.......................


Debs and Letitia seemed to amazed by something!!!!


The four of us.................... "Friendship," said Christopher Robin, "is a very comforting thing to have."
A.A. Milne - I quite agree.............


My dinner - seafood rissoto.............


I made these little bottletop pincushions for the birthday girls............


 After the rain the last week, the weather over the weekend was glorious and the my favourite spot looked clean and sparkly................
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts