Moving Button......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Firstly, Mom, I did manage to find out what happened to those missing photos that you sent me a while ago.  You know how Vaughn likes to have everything in its place - well, he put the photos into a file - now all I have to do is find the file!!!  I am looking forward to seeing the photo of Georgie and Bok that you mentioned.
I packed some hand piecing to do at the airport - I left on Thursday - as you know to help Button move.


It wasn't too bad actually - the removal company that I found on line were amazing - so quick............


 As there were no males around to help us - we had to improvise - we did not have a screw driver - but Button made do with a fork............


 The door on the left of her study area is the bathroom and the area to the right is her little kitchen.  She has moved into a studio apartment in Paddington - so basically it's just one room............


 So, you can see the kitchen counter on the left of her little dressing table...............


 It does look much smaller in the photos than in the flesh .....................because she does not have a couch I made her these Marilyn cushions for her bed.............


Close up - she loved them...................


 Tired Button - all made upfor the filming............

 When she came home that night - her little home was all sorted and ready for her..................I had such sore knees and hips from going up and down 50million flights of stairs!!!!!!


 Next morning we woke up and had breakfast in bed...............


 I managed to get quite a bit of sewing done at the airport and in the plane................

XXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. you are a wonderful mum, I hope you recover soon. Buttons flat looks beautiful and cozy. Love the stitching....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts