Monday, July 23, 2012

I think I can, I think I can............

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, as you noticed I have not posted in a while. Basically, I have no life at the moment - so I had nothing to post about!!!!!
Oh, Mom, Vaughn found the photos that you sent me - and I see what you mean - it's a lovely photo of Georgie, Bok and Nunu..............


I also would not mind this in my front garden - but I don't think the neighbours would be too happy!!!


 My life at the moment ............... a computer covered with "post its" ..............

 Vaughn has been amazing - he sends me little motivational things - but, honestly I could not have done this without him.  He spends the whole weekend on the computer for me after HUGE weeks at work!!!!


 While I slave away - there are some people out there churning quilts out!!!! Jane is whipping up a storm.......


 Close up..............


She loves fiddling with stuff in her sewing room........ stroking her fabric, putting them into little piles - quite odd...............only joking!!!!


 Her beautiful Topsy is always with her - reminds me of Seventy Five - the way she followed you around.


 Tilt your head to the side for this photo, Mom. I tried for to get it right - but then thought %%$ that.....Isn't it lovely though............


 I did start this quilt for Button - I am hand piecing it - I am using 1930's reproduction fabric - but it has to wait for a few months ................I do see the end in sight now (book wise)...........


 Even watching the rugby with wine I have been working on the book................


 Tilt your head again - I did manage to have a lovely lunch with lovely Marie....................


 ................which involved some cake which both of us could not finish!!!...............


Ok, back to the grindstone for me!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can, Yes you can....
    Loving those 30's blocks. You know I will be making it also, one day, one day one day lol,

    ReplyDelete