I think I can, I think I can............

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, as you noticed I have not posted in a while. Basically, I have no life at the moment - so I had nothing to post about!!!!!
Oh, Mom, Vaughn found the photos that you sent me - and I see what you mean - it's a lovely photo of Georgie, Bok and Nunu..............


I also would not mind this in my front garden - but I don't think the neighbours would be too happy!!!


 My life at the moment ............... a computer covered with "post its" ..............

 Vaughn has been amazing - he sends me little motivational things - but, honestly I could not have done this without him.  He spends the whole weekend on the computer for me after HUGE weeks at work!!!!


 While I slave away - there are some people out there churning quilts out!!!! Jane is whipping up a storm.......


 Close up..............


She loves fiddling with stuff in her sewing room........ stroking her fabric, putting them into little piles - quite odd...............only joking!!!!


 Her beautiful Topsy is always with her - reminds me of Seventy Five - the way she followed you around.


 Tilt your head to the side for this photo, Mom. I tried for to get it right - but then thought %%$ that.....Isn't it lovely though............


 I did start this quilt for Button - I am hand piecing it - I am using 1930's reproduction fabric - but it has to wait for a few months ................I do see the end in sight now (book wise)...........


 Even watching the rugby with wine I have been working on the book................


 Tilt your head again - I did manage to have a lovely lunch with lovely Marie....................


 ................which involved some cake which both of us could not finish!!!...............


Ok, back to the grindstone for me!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. Yes you can, Yes you can....
    Loving those 30's blocks. You know I will be making it also, one day, one day one day lol,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts