Hello again......................



Dearest Mom and Dad


Eadie in Glebe - she loves to watch life go by.............................



A walk in the "forest" behind our house.................


All rugged up for a walk in the rain.........................


I am not sure if you saw this photo of Eadie - what a face!


Gareth was checking the gutters and Finn decided he wanted to have a look too............


Pippa's face says it all........................


The next Clouston baby...........


I love this photo of Pippa - she is one determined little girl..................................


The three boys - Finn walks just like Gareth..........................


Vaughn watching family videos on the big screen ...................


The howling 18 year old cat, quiet for a change!


I know the next photo is a bit blurred, I blew it up because I just LOVE that long finger pointing at something important.






































All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX












Comments

Popular Posts