Gooie Genade - two blog posts in a week!!


Dearest Mom and Dad
I made these little fat bottomed bunnies for the family and popped them in the post in time for Easter - they are made from repurposed fabrics. Cute, I thought ..........................




Sunday night dinner - raiding the pantry - looks awful but was delish - baked beans, haloumi and avo on toast......................................



And I got a call to collect some books from our local library - I REALLY have missed going to the library..............................




Contactless library...........................



I am so over all these bloody signs.............................


My books packed into this cute bag........................



How sweet is this photo of Gareth and little Pippa...........................


Button and her house mate, Vinita, got their crafty on painting these herb pots.....................................



These two little heads.................................................


Button and Eadie having afternoon drinks in isolation..........................



And my first crazy quilt block that I am teaching on my blog is complete!


All my love
Jenny XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX







Comments

Popular Posts