The count down is on.......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, in just under a month the baby will be born - its too darn exciting!

I found this very ugly little sewing basket at an op-shop the other day - and could not resist taking it home.


I finished this quilt for the little exhibition in Noosa.


Button had a great time in Melbourne - the screening of the web series she was in.


Q&A


Ella and Lyla ( the little girls from next door) came over to "make stuff". We made a sock dog. Their Mom sent over a glass of champagne and chocolate brownies!


Margret made this quilt .................. stunning isn't it?


She said that I inspired her. So Lovely!


Its really a very striking quilt.


I did another trunkshow - this time in Peachester - a cute country town.


Vaughn took this photo of Bon and Tju watching me swim in the sea over the weekend.


Chloe sent me this photo the other night and asked the question - "what's wrong, should I double the string"...........


I said yes, and there she was knitting away.


Can you believe that Gareth with be a DAD soon?

 
All my love
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts