Thank goodnes .......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Thank goodness that horrendous run of ill health is over.  I have spent the last few months sewing stuff for the baby.

One of my favourite things is this little toy bag. Pearl made the giraffe for me - but I thought it would be lovely for the baby to have something made by Pearl. The Winnie the Pooh I made years ago. The other little bear (that looks very dark in this photo) is made from men's suiting. Sorry, but I did not take photos of the other stuff I made.


I have read some good books lately. Alec Baldwin's memoir was fascinating. And "Mothering Sunday" was beautiful. Well worth the read.


Sue (one of the garage girls) had another grandchild - I suggested that we make a little bear - so we each embroidered a limb. CUTE!


We went for lunch after teaching in Maleny - such a lovely place to eat..........


In the garden


Sue and Linda _ I have no idea why Sue looks so serious!!


I am recycling this little opshop bought tablecloth into a little cot quilt with a few applique flowers. I will then hand quilt it.


Vaughn made his first chocolate cake - your famous recipe - it was delish!


A piece of my embroidery.


I went on a hike a few weekends back.


Climbed quite high............


The intrepid hikers.


Gareth's view from behind where he lives - Gus having a swim.


I know you saw this photo on Facebook - but I LOVE it. Hard to believe that Chloe is 8 months pregnant. Weather in Canberra!!


Weather on the Sunshine Coast - George still going strong!!!!


Another beautiful day.

All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts