a little bit of this and that...........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I know that I have gone on and on about how hot it has been - but we know to keep cool - we go to the beach and swim.
Little Bon has discovered that crabs live under rocks - so she goes hunting!


Point Cartwright - my favourite place - Vaughn and Bon


A big brekkie on the patio...........


What I see when I ride my bike along the many bike paths on the coast.........


so pretty and safe - no cars!


I found this photo of us all having a picnic at Mooloolaba


The pizza some of us shared.......


This year I decided to finish some of my stuff I started God knows when......


Made these 1/2 hexies into a little bag for God knows what!


A beautiful sky after a bloody hot day.


Who said vegetarian food is boring??


One of my embroideries.


I went to lunch with Elmarie - so lovely to see her - stuffed zucchini flowers - oh my hat!


Gareth send me this photo of Gus.


Read another great book - was even better with some delicious chocolate that bought back from NZ

 
Life is good.
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts