Photos of the family

Dearest Mom and Dad
Herewith some more photos..........
A Mexican fiesta....................


Breakfast at Eumundie markets...........


we found a table - wooohooo


Gus, spoiled Gus.


Gus, hot Gus.


The beach one early morning.


Noosa


Noosa


We climbed Mount Coolum


Gareth had to wear boots - not impressed, they were Vaughn's site boots


Steel capped - very heavy - oh, we laughed.


Night market - a very happy Gareth, lots of amazing vegetarian food.


A water feature at the market.


A picnic at the beach - Maleny cheese


The happy couple


Pretty Chloe


Tattoo's and cheese


Oh, I loved this book, Mom. Written 30 years ago - about a childhood in Australia.


some of my work in  progress


Watching tennis and keeping my hands busy.


My cactus and shweshwe placemat


Summer night in our street.

I am missing you both terribly at the moment.
 
all my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts