Holiday time with the family

Dearest Mom and Dad
As you know, it has been unbearably hot over the past few weeks - so much so, that is was too hot to sit around the pool.


But we did somehow manage ...................


It was much better when the sun went down..........


I found a little Elna Lotus (sewing machine) at a flea market and bought it for Chloe.


So we decided to make a little quilt - even Gareth got into the action. It is amazing what he picked up over the years being around me when I have quilted.


The cute little Elna and Gareth's large hands.


Breakfast made by Gareth.


Us at the beach.


After a swim - hence the bad hair!!


Gareth and Gus.


Button.


Some little gifts I made for Button ........


I reused some doilies and added some words.


Words to live by.


For her room.


I am back teaching.


PLEASE get this book - OH MY HAT! I loved it. I was mesmerised - such beautiful writing.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts