Stuff, a storm and a trip to Sydney

Dearest Mom and Dad
I have been busy putting together a few bags that I started a while ago.


We experienced a storm a few weeks ago - little Bon was not too sure about it all.


I did a workshop on fabric baskets.............


LOVED it. So relaxing. Colours of my homeland.


Jane shared their dinner of roast chicken with Vaughn - and OH, did he enjoy it!!


My new crochet project is growing..........


I love colour and lots of it.


As you know I went to visit Button in Sydney last week. The view from the window in her loft.


Dinner - oh the food in Sydney.


And all the little cafes - gorgeous furniture


A rusted tricycle to hold the daily newspapers.


Desks......................


Button was taking part in a master class - and they have to decorate the set - I mean they provided picket fences!!!


Setting up their café scene.


The master class was held in Marrickville and this café just had THE cutest stuff. Each table was vintage........................


Each had a different cruet set.


I mean, really...................


The view from Buttons loft.


People have set up these outside lounges on their front porches.


I caught the ferry to the quilt show.


I still can's believe I have two books published.


The show was a little quiet this year.


Food in Sydney - delish.


I love it when Chloe sends me snapchats and photos - I can share them with you.


The weather has been gorgeous.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts