Sydney and Canberra

Dearest Mom and Dad
No, Gareth is no going underground to men gold - he is heading off to catch some yabbies!


As you know Gareth came home for the weekend - so that meant food! He made this delicious baked chicken curry.....


I smelt devine.


Vaughn and Gareth at Point Cartwright.


Picnic at Mooloolaba.


In Sydney - Button is writing a mini series as you know. So this is how she works.............
quite amazing.......


How hard she works.............. she prefers writing on cards ....


I love Sydney........


 I want this house....


Adam, Button's flat mate grows the most amazing indoor plants.


 lovely little cafes


the layers of time


Buttons favourite - just around the corner from her house


oh my hat - to die for


on the bus to Canberra 


Canberra


Gus


An afternoon swim in the river


Gus loves a swim


I LOVE this photo Chloe sent us of Gareth and Gus contemplating life.

 


More photos to come - this time of people.

All my love
Jenny
xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts