Just stuff and a walk on the beach........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I am back to normal - thank goodness!!
I received a beautiful orchid from the publishers........................


Gareth and Chloe on their deck enjoying their feast......................


They enjoy the small things in life.................


Gus leading the way - I mean, this is just behind the house!!


Then a swim in the river.................


He is such a cutie, Mom and Dad, you would love him.


Vegetarian cottage pie.........


Lets just say..........


OH my - it was so good.


A walk on the beach...........


Bonnie and I just love a swim .....................


She has grown into the sweetest little dog..............


However, she still loves Vaughn more than me...........


Bonnie actually swims three or four times a day - either in the lake across the road or in the pool - that's excluding when we go to the beach.


George now is more difficult to photograph as he is almost totally deaf - its difficult to get his attention.


Two visitors at our back fence lately........


One bigger than the other - they come within two metres of us.

 
No more news.
Just over a week until the wedding - still hoping for a miracle.
 
All my love
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts