It's too darn hot!

Dearest Mom and Dad,
It's been so hot and humid here - bloody awful actually. I have been spending time in my sewing room - I need to give it a tidy, sew some stuff for the wedding and get ready for teaching this year.


During my tidy ups - I find things like this.


Still trying to be healthy - it has worked! My cholesterol has dropped - woohoooo - without medication.


My book is out there.


Australia day - the weather was not all that good for the celebrations.


We nearly got caught .............


These intrepid youngsters made a huge slip and slide at Point Cartwright.


I found this 1960's sewing basket at an antique shop............


A birthday present for the very lovely Lee.


The ring pillow is done - have a look here http://www.sewsocrazy.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/blog-post.html
 
 

The copies of my book arrived..........


I love the cover....................


I popped into Elaine and Ellenore - their beer matched the book.


Gwen, one of my students, had her crazy hanging on her wall.


Our back yard....well, a few meters away.

 
 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts