Feeling a bit sad................


Dearest Mom and Dad
As the wedding draws nearer I am excited and sad at the same time. I cannot wait but would love us all to be together to share the day.

We are a funny little family and share these group texts - here is one talking about Gareth's rugby camp

 
and continued.........................
 


I got dusting this weekend....................... not the most fun I have had..........


Unpacked my stuff from the publishers...................


We went through Button's miniature doll house stuff and found this photo of Jabu on the inside of her toolbox.......


The tea cosy from my book................


One the students in my crazy class made this double wedding ring quilt. How is yours I made so long ago??


So I joined this hiking group - and off we went.........


Because you constantly have to watch your footing you notice all the stuff growing on the ground - lots of "shrooms" - orange ones.......


popcorn ones


all in a row ones.............


odd ones.................


normal ones................


and other ones...........


obstacle course.................


very pretty though.................


needless to say I was exhausted ................


Just had enough energy left to go for a walk and swim at the beach in the afternoon.

 
Ending with another group text thing!
 
all my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 

Comments

Popular Posts