our house is now awfully quiet...........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
After a lovely holiday together ................................... the house is awfully quiet..........

Fun days spent on the beach..............


Gareth and Chloe's gift to me........................


Oh my gosh - delicious meals....................


Laughter on the patio..............


Gareth and Chloe cooked pork hocks - not for me - even when I was eating meat!


Vegetarian option...............


Most of our holiday was spent in the kitchen.............


Busy, busy, busy.............we all were very happy when Button joined us - typical chef, she cleans as she cooks - bliss!


Gareth and Chloe...........


and Gus - their little family.


He LOVED the beach...............


A selfie...................


Gareth and Button....


The weather was glorious...............


...most of the time.

 
 
I so wish that you could have been here with us.
 
All my love
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts