deadline - another one.........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, here's the thing, I have been working nonstop on the project for the Inspirations magazine - I stress so much about doing projects for them. To be honest, I am totally intimidated by the standard of work showcased in this magazine.

I had a Skype interview the other day with an editor of a quilt magazine in the States. We had a lovely chat about this and that. It was interesting to note that it was   a modern quilt magazine. She sees my crazy quilting as modern.

Anyway, I set myself up with a cup of tea and a "rawball" made by the lovely Sharon from one of my crazy classes.


Back to my sewing room to work on the project. This time I had real chocolate to sustain me.


My second book has been released by the publishers -but is only available on Monday.


Little Bonbon continues to delight us.


You will be pleased to know that I completed the embroidery for the Inspirations magazine - I can now breathe.


Bonbon - caught in the act.


Next on my agenda is blitzing my sewing room - toooooo much stuff around the place.


The sea has been rough and huge.


My gym ....................... help me help me!


There are pretty things to look at when I stop to breathe.........


................... which isn't as much as it used to be.


I must confess that I am getting quite quick at zooming up and down.


...................lets hope it helps the old cholesterol.


Gareth grew a gemsquash!!!!


And Gus is enjoying the mat a gave them.

 
All my love
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts