A wedding, Button and Bonnie

Dearest Mom and Dad
Button left at 8.30 on Sunday morning armed with a fruit platter and chocolate covered strawberries for Jess's house (the bride).
Vaughn was amazed that it would take nearly 6 hours for the bridal party to get dressed. That's a man for you.


They all looked so beautiful.


The wedding was held at the spit in Mooloolaba.


Beautiful Button.


Button and Vaughn after a delish lunch in Mooloolaba.


At the wedding - NO, Vaughn did not go to the wedding in a t-shirt!!'


Hair and makeup done.


I teach at Maleny and it always amazes me how different the climate is just 30 minutes form here.


I think the soil might be better too - look, what do I know about gardening....Nothing.
But the gardens in Maleny are lovely.


Embroidered flowers by Cilla in my Maleny class.


Pan fried calamari, chorizo, black garlic etc.


Just a little of my work in progress.

 
Missing you terribly.
 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts