Friends, dogs and a beautiful garden...........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Hasn't Gus got the most gorgeous face?


How about this for gorgeous - Jacoba (my Saturday class made it and it was machine quilted by Fiona).........


I feel as though I live here - the Patchwork Angel, that is...........


Chappies - my childhood !


Its hard work being this cute......................


Margret grew these stunning orchids in her garden!!


Saucy blue berries!


Sue and I have left the Buderim group - so now we get together at our house - we can enjoy a tipple or two with our stitching!!


Picnic dinner at Mooloolaba - soooo pretty.


However, Bonnie was stressed with all the noise ect and George (who is now quite deaf) was very unsettled too. He normally loves an outing..............


On Friday we went to Lee for afternoon tea - OH Mom, I wish you could see her garden in the flesh - you would LOVE it.............


beautiful...................


Jane getting stuck into it................


..................amazing.................


Quite a spread................


beautiful colours................


Bonnie enjoys the beach ...................

all my love
Its Sunday - so that means I miss you more today.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

  1. Cute Jen!

    How is the newest member of the family doing?

    I love how full your life is with flowers, freshness, colours and the outdoors.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts