As promised Dad

Dearest Mom and Dad
As promised Dad, here are some photos.
Button was home for Jess's bridal shower..........


The bride to be is the blonde in the middle ..


Button and I


A night on the town.................

The very tame kookaburra that now flies into the lounge and breaks stuff!!!


I actually got this quilt quilted in FIVE days - it nearly killed me- but I wanted Vaughn to take it to Canberra for Chloe and Gareth.


I am back to my creative writing classes and loving the challenge .........


I asked Chloe to send me some photos of the house - but she only sends me photos of Gareth!!


Button landed another ad on TV - so she is a voice over for this thumb lady!! I will send the link when it comes out.



more photos to come!!
all my love
JENNY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts