Sydney ....................

Dearest Mom and Dad

Herewith the last instalments of my Sydney adventures.


Breakfast at this cute café in Surry Hills.......................


I love these quaint places..................


The owners seem to have a scary doll and Jesus fetish!!


Oh my hat - the food!!!


Button's bed.................


Chloe and Gareth arrived - girls on a mission..........


Buying cacti for their new house - all very exciting...................


Love the markets in Sydney - lots of little chairs to sit on while eating the delish market food.


Gareth tucking in.............


AND THEN - we met up with Ryan - I mean - Gareth's best friend from his early days at school.......


My mobile battery was dying so I had to rely on others to take the photos......


 Cold and rainy day in Sydney at the amazing "Grounds" food complex.


A trip to Ikea to look for furniture.................


AT LAST - a photo op that they all posed for. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see Ryan after all these years. What a lovely man he has grown up to be.


The following weekend Debs and I walked 20km for breast cancer - gloomy day!


But we did it!!!!!!!

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts