Heading off to Sydney.......................................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, its official.
Katrina's (Chloe's Mom) announcement in the paper was fun.................


We went a little serious .....................


Gorgeous Gareth..................... messing around.


In amongst the excitement we find time to walk George and do lunch at Mooloolaba.


Then home for afternoon tea.


Lee (the amazing gardening guru) invited us over for tea.


I practised my photography skills...............


Her garden is something else - you would LOVE it.


This is my favourite photo I took .......................


It was not hard to find gorgeous plants to zoom in on.


I mean, really???


Did I mention that Lee has a magnificent garden?


And a beautiful house too.


And she can bake - super woman!!!

As you know, I am going to spend a few days with Button and will be enjoying all the stunning quilts at the Sydney quilt show.

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts