Back on track........................

Dearest Mom and Dad,

Now that Dad is all good, I have the brain space to blog about my weekend in Sydney.

I was at the airport nice and early only to discover that my flight had been cancelled - so I had to kill about three hours - not a problem for me - I had some sewing and my IPad to listen to some podcasts......................... so I was fine!!


Button had organised for us to go to a stand up venue - there are some very, very funny people out there.


No props allowed for the comedians.


There are so many beautiful old building in Sydney - gorgeous floors and rugs.............


The following day - I braved the public transport and headed off to the Sydney quilt show.
Look, I have to be honest, I still get a tingle when I see my book on display!!!!


The food was good at the venue - breakfast>


The quilts were stunning.


I mean, I caught a bus and found my own way - IN SYDNEY, nogal!


There were free ferry rides back to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay for all the quilt show ticket holders - amazing really.


It was gloomy day.........


Then I walked the 14km back to Paddington - stopping off at beautiful shopping centres along the way.


Floors...............................


Trees in the middle of Sydney.


Back in Paddington - this is the famous or infamous Oxford Street
where Button lives. Her terrace is on the right above the pharmacy - her loft does not face this road though.
 
More photos to come.
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts