No news is bad news...............

Dearest Mom and Dad
Well, the last few weeks have been taken up with Squash - as you know the news is not good. Oh my gosh, how I love that little dog.

Vaughn tried to cheer me up on Valentine's Day.


While sitting with Squash I got a few thing done. Hand quilted a quilt and finished a jumper that has been around for a few years.


I did another trunk show - so I packed up all my goodies.


OH HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY - Jane's daughter got married in New Zealand. Don't they look gorgeous - the bride and Mom??


Vaughn and I decided to go for a walk at the Buderim falls...........


the whole of Buderim thought it was a great idea too.


It was packed.


So, we came home and made some crumpets or pikelets as they are called in Oz.


We then headed off to the beach for a swim.


Sue helped me at the trunkshow - so sweet of her, she packed chocolates and extra water for me.

I came home with some beautiful proteas the other day - and Vaughn added some greenery from the garden. I think he might have a bit too much time on his hands!!


Fiona had a birthday ..............


So we gathered at Mooloolaba and laughed, stuffed our faces and drank wine!!!

All my love
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts