No news is good news!

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry about the lack of posts - but life has been pretty quiet lately - but not for long.

Button's small role in the Mini -series caused quite a flurry.

The weather has been gorgeous - so Vaughn and I have spent many hours on the beach - along with some packed meals - breakfast, in this case.


I am back to walking/running with Debs in the morning - I finish off with a swim. Perfect way to start the day.


Sue had a birthday - so that meant a picnic dinner at Mooloolaba.


Fun times with special people.


I am back teaching in a big way - with lots of new classes.


Chloe is so - sweet she sends me photos of Gareth!


I have decided to finish off some quilts that have been lying around for years. This quilt is definitely not one of my favourites - when pre-cut fabrics came out a few years a go I decided to give them a go. Never again!


As you know, Santa gave me this camera - its a tad complicated, so I am off to do a photography course this weekend.


Life is good.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts