It's too darn hot...........

Dearest Mom and Dad
It has been very hot here - but then again, I suppose it is summer in Queensland.
I came across this very odd little spider while I was watering what is left of the veggie patch - isn't he the strangest spider???


Squash is almost back to normal and some days she hardly limps !


We are loving the beach - the sea is absolutely gorgeous!


Gareth has been helping Chloe set up her classroom - today was her first day as a teacher.


After the rain we got busy in the garden - Charlotte enjoys spending time with us.


The garden needs our attention desperately...................


I got to hand quilt Chloe's quilt while I watched some tennis.


A perfect evening for fish and chips with friends for dinner........................


Perfect weather to wash some of my quilts.

 
 
All my love
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts