A few more photos.....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I tried to enjoy my Suffolk Puff quilt on our bed over Christmas - but, as usual, George just crumples it up into some sort of nest.


Gareth makes our kitchen stools look tiny!


Picnic dinner at Mooloolaba................


..........................one of my favourite things to do.


Squash, on the mend.


Frankie, Katie and the twins cam over.


Button found a few lovely vintage dresses when she was here - these are two of the best - 1950's.


And some wors and gem squash on the braai - not forgetting the shweshwe tablecloth!


I made this delish crumble cake for crazy the other day!


It was a winner- fresh mango and strawberry.


I LOVE this photo!!

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts