Very unChristmassy Chistmas...................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, this interesting thing happened.......................I was watching a programme about the Liberty (as in fabrics) shop in London and they were showing their display of Persian carpets - and look, its exactly like the one we have in our lounge - except the medallion is slightly different!


As you know, the last month has been all about Squash.................


In fact, its been a bit of a nightmare................


Between taking her to the vet etc, I have a few Christmas parties to go to and a few more trunk shows to do. One my students, Bettye made this intricate pincushion with miniature sewing stuff on top. Amazing !


I made a few gifts for my students - these little pin-on needle nests from felted balls!


The Patchwork Angel  "Crazy" Christmas is gathering is always fun.


So Squash had her operation - ag shame, she was so sore!


And to be honest, we still do not have the tree up.


Lights and Gareth, we have!


Another interesting thing I saw.


And so many things remind me of our Christmas's in South Africa - lychees!
Remember, Button and I used to sit on the lawn and eat boxes of them from that Indian guy in Umhlanga.


So, we are waiting on Button - she arrives today.


And then we will celebrate....................................


...................... our little family of four in Oz.
 
 
I wish you were here.
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts