Telma and Louise...........................a roadtrip.

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, while Button was auditioning for a role.................................. Jane and I went on a road trip...............


I was asked to do a trunk show for a group of quilters in Dalby............ so I packed up my stuff and asked Jane if she would like to join me.
She suggested we stay over night in Toowoomba......................


Vaughn bought me a GPS and we were off!!.


Not too many things to look at along the way.


The odd little country town.


An odd motel or two.


We unpacked my stuff ........................


I spoke about stuff.............


............and then we headed off to Toowoomba...........


We both were impressed..........


The weather was not kind............


.......................lovely old homes.................


...................did I mention the weather?


A few drinks..................


at an interesting pub.................


Ate some interesting food.


....................the next morning we went for a walk - both Jane and I were up before 6!!!


...............its a very pretty place.............and it was really affected by those terrible floods.....


......................but it seems to have recovered.......................


......................breakfast......................


..................and then we stopped off at "Precious times Quilt shop" - we have been dying to go there............


...................such a beautiful shop with so many interesting fabrics and a friendly owner.


.................and then we were off home - hoping to dodge the thunderstorms that were predicted.

 
Such fun.
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts