WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dearest Mom and Dad
KAN JY DIT GLOOI??????? We made it.....................
SO while I was kept busy over the last 3 months ...................too bloody busy..............


The dust collected everywhere...............


The veggies grew - and I overwatered some - like the cucumbers.............


the eggplants flourished.......................


Jane better like eggplants!


The cucumber plant..........


The washing pile grew...................I never seem to get it folded and put away.


The piles of stuff in my sewing room grew.


The last few days chocolate wine and tea - all at once sometimes - got me through.


At the end I managed to fit in a brunch with Jane.


We discovered these little silver salts that had no glass inners at an antique fair - I added some crushed walnut shells and felted wool - and we got the cutest little silver pincushions.


SO - this is what Vaughn and I "harvested" last night.


And so.......................


I made a vegetable lasagne (which I slightly overcooked) but it was delish.


Squash has not been well - I too her to the vet and it looks like she has arthritis in her back and hind legs. I love this little dog.

 
I am so pleased that you had a lovely weekend with Nunu.
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts