Tough days

Dearest Mom and Dad
It was so lovely having Button here for a few days..................


With the first draft due date looming, it was not what I wanted but I really needed ...............


Button was like a breath of fresh air.......................


She took me away from my sewing room - where I have lived for the past 4 months............


We went vintage shopping and bought her a few really interesting bits and bobs. Here she is trying on a dress that I needed to alter.


I ate healthily for a few days........................A while back Button introduced me to Persian fetta - OH MY GOSH!


The veggie patch is going great guns..........


and I have learned to share my "crop" with all creatures great and small...........


Who knew that cucumber, eggplant and chillie had such lovely flowers?


I sort of understand why you enjoy gardening so much.


SO, in just a few more days, I will pack all this away and .................
 

...................and figure out what to do with the fabric I bought for the book and did not use..

 
All my love
Jenny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts